Saturday 7 November 2009

Visual Language. 'Collecting, Collections, Collectors'

I was looking for projects on 'Shoplift Gallery'...and came accross a previous project named 'COLLECTIONS'.

For each project they post a theme, and is open to interpretation from any chosen media. The entries seem to mostly be photography, with the occasional illustration. Some have interpreted it from the sense of actually just showing collections of things/objects, the literal sense of the word, whilst some are hidden meanings for your own opinions. I wasn't aloud to put images of the work on here, so GO HAVE A LOOK at a few of the entries...


One photograph looked as though it was museum space, this is where I think I will start my re-search for this project. (Although we haven't had the briefing yet).

No comments: