Tuesday 24 November 2009

Interactive Books...The Past.

Where to start?...I think naturally I have begun to look into the idea of 'A Book'...What is a Book?
To begin, I looked back at a book I made for my BTEC course and reflected in how I'd brought that work together and why I had decided to make it in a certain way. Also it is 'Interactive' and this is something Im very interested in re-searching and developing through my own ideas.






For my content I chose to look back at my childhood and wanted to produce a book of reflection. The book was put together and made in the image/with the idea of it being a book of childhood memories and therefore was put together in a child like way, the photoframes - which frame the images I produced communicate the memories idea. Whilst the cover and they way it's bound (not bound) mean that you understand the idea of who/what the books about.
It was a collection of memories really.

No comments: