Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wallpaper Samples Have Arrived...

The past couple of weeks has been exciting as near enough every other day I've received wallpaper samples from companies I looked at over the internet. I've only put two companies up here, as they're are quite a few...

I ordered a couple of catelogues aswell to understand how much you can actually sell wallpaper for and how what materials and how you print can alter the cost...

FARROW&BALL
It was interesting to read the back of the wallpapers, here is where you can read what the design is, the colour, it's code, washibility. It also advises you on how to apply the paper, and how many rolls to buy. 

LONDON WALLPAPER.
This paper from London Wallpapers, and is flock.
Like paper I saw at Temple Newsam, up close, this is printed in layers and the 'print' is shown thrown the texture of it.


No comments: