Tuesday 29 December 2009

Work work work. Create create create.

Here is some initial collage I started and images I cut out. Pretty shit. Im stuck with collage, but lots out, good ideas but never looks how I visage it...



I don't know what to do with it, so i've started drawing instead!




I've thought about using a photocopier to produce some of my work and not just stick down bits of paper, because I feel that It can sometimes look to much with the ends of paper not stuck down properly. But also as I was working, I sometime wondered whether it would be easier and look cleaner if I applied images on top using photoshop?
I've also thought about how is collage really just sticking images down? This is my initial thought of what it means, however I've thought of how I would produce images and it seems that using photoshop would be a really easy way to put images together. Scanning in bits you've cut out and then manipulating them on photoshop?

No comments: