Thursday 3 December 2009

Parts?

I have begun thinking about what I want to use as subject/s in project as all I have established thus far is the fact that I'm concentrating on pattern within a museum case and collections of 'parts' put together.
Initially I have just thought up objects/things that are made up of parts. I made a short list:

Subject Possibilities:
OBJECTS of collection, which have PARTS...
- The Human Body
- The Clock
- The Car
- The Bike
- Bone Structures


PARTS which come together, to make OBJECTS/THINGS...
- Recipe Ingredients
- Lego
- Music/A Song
- Dolls House/Dolls


Here is a drawing that I did thinking about clocks... Drawn and then photocopied onto newsprint, the photocopy makes it look very matt but gives it a nice feel on the off white newsprint..


No comments: