Sunday 13 December 2009

Wipe that clock off your face.


As well as the outside of the book at the Fresh Leaf zine fair, the style of this book is something I am interesting in re-creating.
I want the theme of parts to be coherrent throughout my book, in anyway, even if it's through the way bits of my book and pages are constructed - through sticking 'parts' odd and ends together.
The books I will be purchasing and looking into to collage for my book will all be classic/old style picture/information books, which i want to portray in my own book such as 'Wipe that clock of your face'. I also like the idea of having rounded edges.
Aswell as using old 'classic' texts and colours from old books that I will be collecting for collage material and inspiration, you can see in the scan below, that the text has been taken from ..


No comments: