Monday, 25 January 2010

Museum Case.

I spent most of today putting together my 'mock up' museum case to hold my resin jewellery/work submitted.

It was pretty simple, although time consuming. I remembered most of it as the outside was just like the cover of a hard back book I made a few weeks ago. I could have made the box as two half boxes on each side, which would have made it close much tighter, however I didn't really have time but also preferred it with the one half box that opened out. It was a great idea for a museum case. I also got hold of some really nice foam to put the pieces onto.

It was also a good opportunity for a chat with Sarah and Mick, who told me that Sarah had book work in The Tate, whilst Rodger has work in the V&A.

No comments: