Wednesday 21 April 2010

Green Generations Launch Event.

I received an email from Shari today, she thanked me for the interview yesterday and explained that she was talking to Jane Earnshaw after the session and they were wondering whether I would like to come along to the 'Bringing Generations Together' and Green Generations Launch event, next Monday (April 16th) at Leeds Central Library.
She went on to say that it's a Leeds City Council type event and Jane and her will be there telling them a bit about the Artivism project. They wondered whether as well as them both saying a little bit about the project whether I could come along to say a little bit about how the project was from a 'young persons point of view, participating in an intergenerational project.
Im a little nervous as I really don't know how many people will be there, but I think I only have to talk for a bout 20 seconds!
Eeek...

I believe that this is what it's about:


No comments: