Saturday 24 April 2010

Featured Artist Work for Artivism Project Film.

Today I sent my work to Shari although I had trouble with the files being huge, really need to learn a lot more about illustrator. After playing about with ideas for wallpaper patterns for her to fuse over her film I thought about colour, and thought that although I want to add colour to some, and I did print them on one colour, but I thought that black and white line drawings would be easier for Shari- (who's putting the film together), to fuse over the top of her film piece. She also asked me how I wanted to be credited within the film, so I have her my name, practice and portfolio address.






I was pretty pleased with the outcome of them, seeing as I'm usually pretty crap in producing stuff quickly, but I feel that I used all the available time I had, and the end pieces communicate my idea of the teddy bear well. I do prefer the image printed on colour paper though, I might use these as a print on paper, putting them together as origami picnic baskets - along the lines of, 'The Teddy Bears' Picnic' as part of my picnic research. I'm looking forward to seeing how shari fuses my images them into the film now!

No comments: