Today I sent my work to Shari although I had trouble with the files being huge, really need to learn a lot more about illustrator. After playing about with ideas for wallpaper patterns for her to fuse over her film I thought about colour, and thought that although I want to add colour to some, and I did print them on one colour, but I thought that black and white line drawings would be easier for Shari- (who's putting the film together), to fuse over the top of her film piece. She also asked me how I wanted to be credited within the film, so I have her my name, practice and portfolio address.
I was pretty pleased with the outcome of them, seeing as I'm usually pretty crap in producing stuff quickly, but I feel that I used all the available time I had, and the end pieces communicate my idea of the teddy bear well. I do prefer the image printed on colour paper though, I might use these as a print on paper, putting them together as origami picnic baskets - along the lines of, 'The Teddy Bears' Picnic' as part of my picnic research. I'm looking forward to seeing how shari fuses my images them into the film now!