Monday 22 February 2010

Reading. Confidence Building.


Im not the most confident person ever and so Paul leant me this book he had, it's described as being a pocket 'bible' for the talented and timid, to make the unthinkable thinkable and the impossible possible. The author Paul Arden, offers up his wisdom on issues such as diverse problem solving, responding to a brief, communicating with clients and playing your card right. Also making mistakes and creativity.
It really reflects the kind of work and people I will be speaking to throughout this project and has helped me in being more positive and have more confidence in myself.

I think for me, building my own confidence within myself and in my work and also developing a solid style is really important to me as part of this module and so in reading this book, I've also begun my journey in completing my own personal aims for this module. Below are a few pages from the book.



1 comment:

Thomas Dabner said...

Great book, I have it myself.

I had no idea you did Graphic design too?!?
It's been ages, how are you? I'm in my second year doing it at Sheffield Hallam.

My blog is at www.fivesandzeros.blogspot.com