Saturday 20 February 2010

Looking for...Live BRIEFS.

Well it seems that I've come to a stand still with all work. Or the 'putting off' of Business Enter Prise. So I have begun thinking about my next briefing, which is next week, looking into and properly brainstorming possible live briefs and ideas for any live work-based projects.

I guess I could go a few different ways, I personally do not feel confident enough to put myself forward to getting live work right away. So to build this confidence barrier and style I've initially been thinking of the stage before this, such as live competition briefs, live work, producing my own work and trying to sell it in shops or could go with trying to start up my monthly live drawing event?

I was lucky enough to be able to ask a friend who was around to help me sus things out, it was nice to get someone elses perspective on what work would be best for me.
It's sometimes hard to criticise or think about how your work would 'suit' a particular brief, when sometimes you just need to get on with it and it's easier hearing someone else telling you to just have a go at it, then deciding yourself.
Also, it's sometimes easy to take a brief that you would find 'easy' as to something that would challenge me. It was important to see what I wanted to do get out of this brief as well.

Here's what I came up with:


No comments: