Sunday 20 September 2009

Appologies For The Neglect...

... This summer has been pretty special though.
Although i havnt really done much of my own work, I've spent time helping friends with projects and being inspired by those closest to me... including my friend Boyce who has got his new clothing line - Inspired by Alice In Wonderland, soon to hit the internet :)
Its magical.. Take a peek... http://www.suffoca.com/

>Also ive been getting into contact with possible people i could have some work experience with. An art director, web designer and a graphics company owned by my friends uncle. One other possibility which i'd like to pursue is going to a secondary school and experiencing teaching.<

Then there's THIS, that i came across... Its absolutely amazing... An advert by Mac and Hello Kitty inspired by Alice In Wonderland.

No comments: